Depending on the communication channel and type of authentication configured for a RT product, the rover user needs to provide a valid password to access the data stream. Access will not be granted if the wrong password is received.
All SmartNet RT Products require either NTRIP or GPUID authentication to access data streams. Your SmartNet Username and Password are provided to you at the time of your license activation. If you are receiving an incorrect password error you will need to verify you are using the correct username and password combination.
Common Error Causes:
- Incorrect entry of password
- Mismatch of user credentials between SmartNet User Portal & SmartNet Authentication Server
- Make sure you are using the correct password
- You can find your password on your SmartNet Activation Email
- If you are unable to find a record of your SmartNet Activation Email, you can visit the SmartNet Portal's "Your Account" page and resend your Activation Email by clicking "email activation"
- Please note that Activation Emails are only sent to users that are assigned as Company Admins. If you are not a Company Admin, please contact this person(s) to receive your username and password credentials.
If you are still seeing this error after performing these corrective steps, please contact your local support representative.